3 replies to this topic

#1 sticknstring

sticknstring

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

Last season I was fortunate enough to pattern a big axis and had him working my feeder daily! Some of you on here know about him from me babbling about it on the phone :)- .
I already have an axis in velvet on my wall and am on a quest to get a MONSTER second -in hard horn!! I looked at pics from the game cam from the end of last season(last February)I swore to go back in April, when he would be hard-horned and dry....I never did return. I hope he is alive and well...and still around!
Here he is as I remember him last....
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
I hope to be blessed enough to witness this monarch again this season! And if I am fortunate enough to harvest him with my bow or blackpowder I will be very tranquil if I don't get anything else the rest of the season! 3:)

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

Man he is just that a monarch buck. Good luck getting on him, go stick him sticknstring. :bigthumb:

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 01 October 2008 - 07:06 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

Stick that is one nice Axis deer, hope you have luck in getting him will be keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

turbo

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:09 PM

That's a GOOD ONE! Good luck to you!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users