No replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 04:08 PM

Quality Archery Products Ultra Rest Pro HD WEBSITE http://www.qadinc.com/c-5-.aspx

I bought one direct from their store last spring and put it on my Mathews Drenalin. I had it all set up and was tuned. I was truely shooting broadheads next to my field tips most of the summer. Well about 10 days ago I noticed some odd things happening while practicing. At first a noise I hadn't heard before during the shot and it seemed my arrows were spreading out on me. Next some fletching came off real easy after the arrow hit the target. I was guessing I had fletching hitting the rest or the riser. Since nothing had come loose or indicated a failure I kept shooting a couple of more times. Now the trouble began in earnest when fletching were being thrown off in mid flight. I then really looked at the rest. It was hanging up and not falling away but t did it only occasionally. It finally failed each time. I contacted QAD and they were great. Customer service was very courteous and helpful. Drew is who I spoke with after exchanging emails and suggested check several things first which I already had. We agreed to replace it under their warranty. I had sent it back by U.S. priority mail and within a week I have the new on and shooting good again. I recorded all my positions it was set at before taking it off so set up was fast and easy with the new one. I give them two thumbs up for backing up their product so well.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 03 October 2008 - 09:39 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users