• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

woody, my bags are packed..... i moving to canada!! 3:) :ermm: God please helps us!!

http://news.yahoo.co..._politico/14396
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

Bill we called the guys in the 1960's draft dodgers that went to Canada to leave the policies of the government for Viet Nam war. Let's go to Australia instead.

If move to Canada we can come and visit with you and go bear huntin in the spring and go fishin. In the fall season we can hunt it all except one thing - no hand guns. :no:

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 08 October 2008 - 03:55 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

Bill we called the guys in the 1960's draft dodgers that went to Canada to leave the policies of the government for Viet Nam war. Let's go to Australia instead.

If move to Canada we can come and visit with you and go bear huntin in the spring and go fishin. In the fall season we can hunt it all except one thing - no hand guns. :no:

might be the same thing here before its said and done with the -no hands guns

p.s. the whole reason to evade to canada was the huntin. :boone: :)-
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#4 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:39 PM

Come on up Bill, I'll even take Ya huntin :boone: :clap:

PS. we need good Policeofficers and we have Doughnut's up here lol

Edited by Woody, 08 October 2008 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

I could be wrong but I read something not too long back maybe yesterday that neither one of these two candidates have a strong agenda about gun control or going after the makers of rifles and hand guns. Most of the hype is about it is based on faulty information.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#6 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:01 PM

...or you could research Obama's voting record and discover that he is radically anti-gun

...or you could take Barack at his word and vote for him. He wouldn't lie to get elected now would he?
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#7 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:25 PM

...or you could research Obama's voting record and discover that he is radically anti-gun

...or you could take Barack at his word and vote for him. He wouldn't lie to get elected now would he?

:clap: I second the motion Larry. Another thing we need to remember is Obama and his wife are both lawyers ( so were Klintons). I'm gonna go with all NRA recommendations( an old war hero and a moose hunter) minus a few local Dems that do good work.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#8 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

Mr. Obama's sportsmen's issues web site

Here you go. Not hard to find. I can't find this on Mr. McCain policy or issues like these but he is his second amendment address on that topic.

Mr.McCain Policy on 2nd amendment

Now you can take it for what's worth and believe what you may. All I can say is - they are politician.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 10 October 2008 - 03:05 PM.

#9 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:40 AM

Don't rely on any politicians statements posted or said during a campaign. Check their actual voting record during their time in office. Read what they've written and read transcripts of partisan speeches made during the normal course of business. You will find a completely different story about Obama's view of gun ownership and gun rights than he has posted during this presidential campaign.
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#10 Whistle Pig

Whistle Pig

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:33 AM

Team Obama threatening lawsuit?
Posted Image

#11 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:12 AM

I for one wish all those liberal politicks get voted out. Oh by the way a politick is a person that gets under your skin and won't let go and is sucking this country's lifeblood dry. Vote em all out.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#12 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

Well folks, you know all those radical, backwoods survivalist groups. I have a feeling that before long they'll all be saying," Yeah, well who's laughing at us now?" :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users