• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hi all. I am sending in all my apps. for coyote calling competitions in the midwest and the Western Nebraska Coyote Classic is in January. I don't have a partner for this competition and was wondering if anyone wanted to come out and join me.

Edited by Whip, 12 April 2012 - 01:32 AM.

Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

#2 coyote 47

coyote 47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:56 PM

Hi all. I am sending in all my apps. for coyote calling competitions in the midwest and the Western Nebraska Coyote Classic is in January. I don't have a partner for this competition and was wondering if anyone wanted to come out and join me. I have killed around 350 coyotes this year and think we would have a good shot.

#3 coyote 47

coyote 47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

Sean, I am very experienced and am looking to start participating in coyote calling contests....live in NM, but am a semi retired businessman and am able to travel pretty much anytime, to any place...been hunting coyotes since 1968 and would like to hook up with a capable partner, and become a serious competitor in regional and national competitions....If you would like to talk about the possibilities, email me or give me a call at 575.937.2741....Rick Evans

#4 Gannon

Gannon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:26 PM

Hi, just wondering if you found you a partner for the western nebraska coyote classic? If you have, great. If not, id be interested. I live in north eastern colorado, and do a lot of coyote calling here. I havn't killed 350 dogs this year but have killed around 2 dozen in the last couple of months. I shoot a 204 ruger and a 223. Use mouth calls and occasionally an electronic call. I know how to night hunt (some competitions hunt 24 hours a day). My name is Gannon. I will check this forum for any replies. Thanks

#5 mikeothmer

mikeothmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Shooting,Women

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:14 PM

Hi, Sean I was wondering if I could tag along sometime just to learn a few things. I am located in Lincoln Nebr. Thankyou for your time! Mike
Anything worth doing is worth doing wrong, at first!

#6 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:21 AM

Huck....I'm thinking a road trip is in order.... :) what do ya say????
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#7 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

I could use some lessons. :bigthumb:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#8 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:07 AM

All are welcome...not too tough out here to get a few dogs in a days hunt.
Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users