I Could Use A Little Help Here...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

I've been moving the past couple weeks and we finally got everything over to the new house this week. I was really careful to make sure that all of my hunting gear would be packed in such a way that I found it first.
:whistle:

The good news is that I have just about everything I need and I can access it all fairly easily.

The bad news is that I seem to have lost the strap that goes around the tree that you connect your safety harness to.

Which brings me to my question/post/plea...
Does anyone here either have or know someone who has a spare safety harness they no longer use?

Again, all I lost is the strap that goes around the tree that you connect your harness to. The particular harness I have is an older one from Ol'Man. It does not use the ram's horn and prusic knot rope set-up that a Summit harness does. This harness just has a loop sewn into the end of the tether and the strap that goes around the tree has a loop of extra material sewn onto it with a carabiner on it to clip the harness tether off to.

If anyone has a spare strap laying around I could sure use it. Even though I'm not all too sure these days that I can even get into a stand (pain is kicking up on me again a bit these days), I'd like to give it a try. I won't hunt without a harness though. I considered just buying a new harness, but anything I buy now likely won't fit come next season due to the weight loss surgery I had. (Just can't see throwing good money away.) If anyone has anything that might do the job, I'd be willing to pay any fair price. :help:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 Whistle Pig

Whistle Pig

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:03 PM

Jeremiah,

Sending you a Pm.
Posted Image

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

Well... I'd say that just about does it. Thanks a million, Seth. :)

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users