Latest Tourney

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:55 PM

OK all this was something i wanted to post yesterday, but i kinda go side tracked... the tournament i shot yesterday was a doosey for me, i didn't take 1st, but i did tie for 4th, and eventually end up with 5th as a result of a shoot out... (orange dot the size of a soda cap placed dead center of the 10ring, and closest arrow wins.) Did shoot my highest score yet of....DRUM ROLL PLEASE :D 237!! that was exciting enough, but here is yet ANOTHER big suprise, we had a celebrity show up at the tournament, 4 time world champion.. George Dixon, of the Mathews Pro Staff... he shot the pro division, as a non competitive.. signed a few autographs for kids on his "baseball cards" and visited with everyone who was competing... he's actually a really nice guy.
Semper Fi

#2 Bowdoc Jim

Bowdoc Jim

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:58 AM

Terry As you go forward in your ewndevor of tourny shooting you will meet more and more of the pros and the all seem to be real nice people. I shoot in a league in Maine we have no less then 3 pros shooting at one time there if there is no other "BIG Event" going on.

Dave Cousins ( Hoyt) is probably the best know, with Steph Hamner of Mathews and Roger Thibault also of Mathews.

When Also have many Staff Shooters from PSE , HOYT, and MATHEWS at many of the events. That are in the top of there respected classes they choice to compete in.

Dave goes out of his way for the kids with instruction and what ever he can to help out with there style.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users