33 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:06 AM

A dear friend, who lives in England, told me that she can't understand American politics. I told her it's very simple;

A bunch of idiots get together and tell us their best lies. The better Liar gets elected!!!!!

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:12 AM

A dear friend, who lives in England, told me that she can't understand American politics. I told her it's very simple;

A bunch of idiots get together and tell us their best lies. The better Liar gets elected!!!!!

Now would you want a bad liar (dumb liar) to win or a smart one? Personally give me some brains in that office especially after having a retarded one in there so long who was told what to do by-the vice president (anti-christ) Richard Cheney. :doh: Okay let me have it. :rofl: :stir:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:27 AM

Now would you want a bad liar (dumb liar) to win or a smart one? Personally give me some brains in that office especially after having a retarded one in there so long who was told what to do by-the vice president (anti-christ) Richard Cheney. :doh: Okay let me have it. :rofl: :stir:

I guess it all depends on who the lies are being told too. ;) :lol:

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:13 AM

I thought you were going to say that a bunch of people got together and voted based upon the color of a person's skin rather than the content of their character.

:peace:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#5 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

So, who's the "smart one"? Voting in favor of partial birth abortion certainly does not bring the word "wisdom" to mind. Nor can taking the open stance of "disarming America" in these times be labeled a wise decision. "Retarded" indeed. :peace:

I think that America just got simultaneously dumber.

And, yes, you started it. :P

sig_admin.png

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:58 AM

Pres. Bush indirectly caused this turn out and so called "simultaneously dumber" popular vote. And these old agendas mentioned well the higher courts have already decided on many moons ago. Go ahead and vent now and that's why I :stir: . :peace:

Like Sen. McCain said let's be United and not stand divided and move forward together. I'm glad I lived to see this nation elect someone like Sen. Obama after growing up in a divided state of mind in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. I haven't not lost faith in our government and I'm not worried about my 2nd amendment rights. Our government and our country is better than anyone who hold the office of President and our checks and balances will still be there even if there is a majority. :peace: :peace:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#7 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:05 PM

Hey Rowdy. Look in the mirror. :thumbsdown: :curse: :blink: :doh:

:help: :help: :help: :help:

#8 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

Stupid is as stupid does.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Independent thinker!

#9 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:33 PM

Pres. Bush indirectly caused this turn out and so called "simultaneously dumber" popular vote. And these old agendas mentioned well the higher courts have already decided on many moons ago. Go ahead and vent now and that's why I :stir: . :peace:

Like Sen. McCain said let's be United and not stand divided and move forward together. I'm glad I lived to see this nation elect someone like Sen. Obama after growing up in a divided state of mind in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. I haven't not lost faith in our government and I'm not worried about my 2nd amendment rights. Our government and our country is better than anyone who hold the office of President and our checks and balances will still be there even if there is a majority. :peace: :peace:

Wow, I need to get me a pair of them rose-colored glasses. ;)

Please don't tell me that you didn't realize that the Democratic party - who, nationally speaking, is as liberal left now as it gets - controls the Presidency, Senate, House, and oh, by the way, the President will also get to select a Supreme Court Justice this term. (Hmm... Any chance he won't select a liberal to throw the balance there? Totally rhetorical question, BTW. No need to answer. :lol: ) So, there goes the notion that "these things have long since been decided" right out the window. Partial birth abortion was just banned in Bush's first term. "Assault weapons" ban (a.k.a. any pistol with a magazine that holds more than 7 rounds, or whatever it was, and many semi-auto long guns.) was just overturned in Bush's Presidency. How long after Obama selects his judge do you think it will be before these judgements are revisited? (Hint: That's another rhetorical question. ;) )

Let me know if/when we're not being tongue in cheek so I can start feeling as though my intelligence has been insulted. :evilgrin:

sig_admin.png

#10 Whistle Pig

Whistle Pig

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:28 PM

I voted McCain... the guy has served us longer as a P.O.W. than Obama has IL in congress... however voted Huckabee in the primary... I'll give Obama one term tops.

I'm wondering why McCain's crew didn't delay a bitter concession like Kerry or demand recounts and hire lawyers like Gore?

At any rate...

Rowdy,

I have a quote for you.
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you do win, your still retarded."

Edited by Whistle Pig, 05 November 2008 - 01:40 PM.

Posted Image

#11 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:38 PM

No need to change the constitution. All that has to happen is a decision that international law trumps the american constitution. It was tried.

Where is Obama's birth certificate

A thought has persisted in my mind all morning. God will after repeatedly issuing warnings let go and stand back. We have not had God in our schools for many years. The parents of our young people that were so energized by Obama did not even hear Gods word in school so this is what we get. But then again Obama is a christian. Just look at his religious mentor, oh that is right Barak only attended that church for 20 yrs but never heard a disparaging word.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#12 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

My point is this; You couldn't have voted for Obama because of his qualifications. He simply doesn't have any. If I'm wrong then please tell me what they are. Nope, you voted because of what he said. Now, look me in the eye and tell me you honestly believe him.

#13 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:51 PM

Well said WP!!
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#14 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:51 PM

I'm not going debate or even suggest to retry this election with each and everyone of you. It's done and over with and your ideals lost - go look in the mirror like Mr. Charles suggested. You obviously have some rhetorical answers and judgements. :woodsplit:

Edited by Jeremiah, 05 November 2008 - 02:16 PM.

#15 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:33 PM

Americans think the right guy won.

Edited by Jeremiah, 05 November 2008 - 02:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users