Mathews Raises The Bar...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

Copy us if you can....that's the slogan right....lol.

Yes, that must be the slogan because every year I have to hear something...

2005: "Look, that Kodiak has dual disk weights in the cam. They copied from Mathews!"
2006: "Are those string suppressors on that Bear? They ripped Mathews off."
2007: "Is HCA, BowTech, and Diamond really putting roller guards on their bows now? Mathews should sue!"

:rofl:
:P

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#17 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:50 PM

No reason I can see for Mathews and PSE not to send me one of each to do all the testing. :D

ROTFLMAO...can I get in line behind you! :clap:
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#18 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:21 AM

I can just imagine the sticker shock also that goes along with this new line. Before you know it someone will be boasting that their bow can shoot 400fps. Myself I have been fooling around with a long bow for a while and just might start using it. The arch on my first bow, a browning, after I launched the arrow was something to watch. Compared to the Matthews I owned then the Hoyt I currently shoot. The bow industry is definetly in a race for our money. I am haveing a great time shooting my long bow. I haven't got the cofidence yet to take it out but with more practice I might be strictly hunting that. I will though as I do every year head to the bow shop and shoot the new line of bows. Hey who isn't impressed with what they are producing. It is just choking down the price that gets me.

Steve

#19 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Archery Hunting, Anything with the Kids,Hunting with the Wife, Harleys, Anything Outdoors..

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:38 AM

I absolutly Love the Line Up. They released something for Everyone,,,Well.. Almost Everyone.... I can't shoot any of the new bows because of my DL, But Ding Dong they have some great lookin bows... Matter fact, I think all the Bow Companies are on and excellent roll
A mans Character is a sign of His Destiny

#20 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:52 PM

well a yettie needs a custom bow :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#21 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:35 PM

with all honesty, I've owned my LX for ....5 or 6 years now. Mathews keeps coming out with new bows and each one has something new and special about it. But there hasn't been enough diffrence up to now for me to part with the cash to upgrade. I almost got a switch back, a friend has one...but there just wasnt enough diffrence. Dren was cool, but had some bugs to work out. Now comes along the Reezen ....now there is enough changes for me to start dreaming again :)

we'll see how the winter season goes :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#22 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:37 AM

Bruce are you saying you now have a reezen to switch. :o)
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#23 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:14 AM

Yep they gave me a Reezen :)

now I just need funding LOL
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#24 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Archery Hunting, Anything with the Kids,Hunting with the Wife, Harleys, Anything Outdoors..

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:41 AM

well a yettie needs a custom bow :)

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: :angry: :P
A mans Character is a sign of His Destiny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users