5 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:45 PM

Yep, Michael Waddell agreed to become the new official spokesman for the NWTF. That also means he'll be hosting the Federations TV show "Turkey Call". He'll also emcee at their national convention Feb 19 to 22, 2009 in Nashville, Tennessee and will be showing up at many other of their events. Other than maybe Will Primo I couldn't think of a better guy for the job. :clap:

Edited by Spirithawk, 24 November 2008 - 03:46 PM.

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:08 PM

Waddell is one of my least favorite "well known" outdoor television personalities.
Definitely no Rob Keck, IMO. :nottalking:

:peace:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

NWTF :doh:

Jeremiah has a point and I hope Mr. Waddel can maintain the proud image the NWTF has had under Rob Keck term.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:25 PM

I have not seen anything in print to confirm or deny Waddell's appointment. I will agree that Michael is no Rob Keck but am willing to give him a chance. Michael will do the spokesman job in a much different manner than we have been so used to but I am, as I said, willing to give him a chance.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

I stand corrected. I just went to the NWTF website and read the press release announcing Michael Waddell as their national spokesperson. As I suspected the news release states that just as I am, Michael is not a formally educated in the classroom person. Anyone from Booger Bottom can't be all bad Lol. I wish him the best and look forward to what he can offer the NWTF.

Edited by PA RIDGE RUNNER, 08 December 2008 - 01:00 PM.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

I stand corrected. I just went to the NWTF website and read the press release announcing Michael Waddell as their national spokesperson. As I suspected the news release states that just as I am, Michael is not a formally educated in the classroom person. Anyone from Booger Bottom can't be all bad Lol. I wish him the best and look forward to what he can offer the NWTF.

PAR in my post I have a link to the NWTF that link to there annoncement of Mr. Waddell as the new spokesman . Would have saved all the trouble. Mr. Waddell knows how to be intertaining and my hope is he'll bring the younger hunting generation in to the mainstream.

NWTF :doh:

Jeremiah has a point and I hope Mr. Waddel can maintain the proud image the NWTF has had under Rob Keck term.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users