Dave Watson

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

It was fun not to many members then. I will always remember. How is Vic ? Did his feet ever get better"? I always want to know. I have seen your latest pictures and am very happy for you and wish you the best of luck.

As you well know, Vic isn't the type to want his affairs talked about "in public". But, I hope he would understand. He's been on a bit of a roller coaster as best I figure. Last year or so he had lost a decent amount of weight and seemed to be doing well, all things considered. But, here the last time I spoke with him he had gained again and was not doing so well. His wife is also having some issues again as well with her health. They could definitely use all of our prayers.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#17 Joe

Joe

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

I hate to hear that but I will do what I can.
MR300WM

#18 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:26 AM

Wow i remember the SOTH days, i actually had time to get in here LOL really sorry to hear about Vic though.... i hope him and his wife get alot better real soon...
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users