17 replies to this topic

#16 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

:blush: Sorry but I forgot to update our hunt but PA and I went back to where he shot at his yote and guess what we found!!!
Posted Image
Yeah we found this mange fested song dog. Sorry for not updating. :blush: :doh:
And yes Dan I am getting my buck mounted. Thanks for asking. :D
Once again thank you all, Hunting is getting better and better every year.
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#17 sticknstring

sticknstring

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:47 AM

That looks like a good one Eric! The circumstances of when and where it happened makes it priceless!!! Grats to both of you! :bigthumb:
Something about the PA. woods. I had an older , distinguished gentleman that would come down south in the winter, I became friends with. He kept inviting me up-I would save my gas money all year (I was my early 20's) and I would drive up in my little S-10, in October to bowhunt with him. We would hunt what he told me was the highest mountain in Pa. and he had a "hunting cabin"(beautiful little home) in a "private property area". There was a locked chain across the logging road going up there that only him and other residences had access to. I didn't kill anything big-I would see them though. He would send me pics of some whopper bucks. He truly was a managment type hunter to my surprise. He definitely influenced my style of hunting I do now. Anyway--sorry for the chanting on :blush: but your story really got me thinking about "the PA. woods". Thanks for sharing with us and grats to the both of you once again!!

#18 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:43 AM

Dang nice buck Eric. COngrats.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users