• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:50 PM

Randy Oitker Realtree Prostaffer was at the antelope hunt fundraiser hunt I went to back in September. He wrote an article about the trip that was published in the November/December issue of the magazine. I'm in the article if anyone's interested.

There's no online link to the article as far as I know but the magazine is available at most archery pro shops.
Posted Image

#2 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:46 PM

very cool leo :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:21 PM

Nope don't get that one, and I'm swearing off renewals this year on the majority of them I do get and just keeping a few. Too many articles all seem the same after awhile.

But like Bruce said that's pretty neat to get a mention in there. Randy is a nationally recognized Professional archer on the pro circuit. Seems like a fairly nice guy when I met him down at the IBO tournaments in Nelsonville OH a couple of years back now. Ate my lunch on picnic table under a tree out in a field and he joined me with two other guys.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 RobertR

RobertR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:56 PM

Leo very cool :clap: I have been subscribed to this magazine for years and happen to have the issued your in.
Posted Image
I'M NOT AFRAID OF COMMITMENT I'VE BEEN HUNTING AND FISHING MY WHOLE LIFE!
Montana Hunting Discovering Montana

#5 Dave Watson

Dave Watson

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

Yes, but National Bowhunter and Western Bowhunter are a bit different. They accept articles from non-published, non-staff writers. They published my very first piece of outdoor related articles. I think it was a pronghorn hunt. Doug Walker and company are good folks. Anyway, they gave me a start. So, send some stuff in.

Best,

Dave

#6 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:39 AM

Yes, but National Bowhunter and Western Bowhunter are a bit different. They accept articles from non-published, non-staff writers. They published my very first piece of outdoor related articles. I think it was a pronghorn hunt. Doug Walker and company are good folks. Anyway, they gave me a start. So, send some stuff in.

Best,

Dave

We actually have an online article magazine here at Hunting Resource Dave. Here's one of mine.

Preserving the Moment
Posted Image

#7 Dave Watson

Dave Watson

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:07 PM

Cool Leo. Great work!

Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic