7 replies to this topic

#1 Tenn. Ridgerunner

Tenn. Ridgerunner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:48 AM

Well my wife gave me a bow hunt for exotics for Christsmas and I found out her and 7 point buck had been plaining this so he and I could head to Texas for a bowhunt only for Axis, Fallow, Sika, Red Stag, :clap: :clap: :clap: Hogs and Goats and sheep. Needless to say I am as happy as a frog in a fly factory. :o) :o) . We are looking at August 09. I know it will be hot, but everytime I have hunted Texas it was hot anyway no matter when I hunt there. Jeff this should be up your alley. 7 pointbuck is setting up the details when we get a date and location we will post all are welcome.
There is nothing more enjoyable than the sound of the woods waking up in the morning.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:41 AM

Merry Christmas Mike! Sweet.

I could be interested depending on when but for right now I've got a hunt in August booked in Colorado. :(

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 29 December 2008 - 07:46 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:54 PM

Congrats bro

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#4 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:34 AM

Geez. I really need to negotiate more vacation time where I work :o) . I heard rumors about an abundunce of Snakes and Bugs{chiggers}. I could shoot the snakes I suppose, never tried shootin a chigger. Heck, keep me in the loop, my bow is always packed

#5 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:59 PM

That is awesome. Man if I could swing it I would love to join you. A nice red stag or a nice sheep would be nice. Keep us informed on the particulars.

Steve

#6 Tenn. Ridgerunner

Tenn. Ridgerunner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

The location is Bowhunter Pardise in Brackettsville, Tx the date July 20th through July 25th Cost 1100.00 Plus a 45.00 License. All meals furnished Package gets you one Exotic ( Axis, Fallow, Black Buck, Audad, Sika) One sheep or goat and unlimited hogs. The outfitter said he had tons of hogs, :clap: :)- :)- :)- This is a 4 day hunt off of stands or ground blinds, They skin, cape and process as part of the cost, Asked the outfitter about the snakes and he advised they had so many hogs there were very few snakes.
There is nothing more enjoyable than the sound of the woods waking up in the morning.

#7 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

Bowhunter Paradise I think this is the place Mike's referring to.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#8 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:41 AM

week are booked!!happier than a tornado in a kansas!!!
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users