Welcome To the Hunting Resource Forums: TNT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hello TNT,

Welcome to the Hunting Resource Forums! Please feel free to browse around and get to know everyone. Be sure to View Profile to get things set just the way you want them.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 TNT

TNT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:anything I can hunt:<br />waterfowl<br />grouse<br />pheasant<br />quail<br />deer <br />rabbit<br />dove ect;

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

Hello TNT,

Welcome to the Hunting Resource Forums! Please feel free to browse around and get to know everyone. Be sure to View Profile to get things set just the way you want them.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

HI,
I'm a waterfowler at heart but I do it all. Mainly anything with feathers is what tickles my fancy but I love to bow and gun hunt deer, and would love to ELK hunt one time or BEAR
one true Best Friend in life is so hard to come by, some may never find one.

#3 RickyM

RickyM

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

Welcome! I'm new here myself, but it seems like a great place.

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

Glad to have you both.
You know, this is as good a time to be here as ever, in my opinion. A lot is changing for the better.

I'm blessed to have access to black bear here. I buy my tag each year, though I don't always make it up to the PA "mountains" to chase them. I did get to chase elk just south of Vail CO once. That would be my choice to do again if money were no object. (Elk, not necessarily in CO. :) )

Well, anyway, browse around and get to know the place. If either of you need anything, just ask.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users