Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:11 AM

3RD LEG - JULY 7-9, 2006 I.B.O. schedule
Bowhunter Challenge - Hosted by Hocking College
Nelsonville, OH
That's in southern Ohio in the small pretty little town of Nelsonville. I went last year for the first time and just walked around. Fun being around thousands of archery fanaticks :lol: It was an education just looking at the setup and the course was huge and somewhat difficult.
The attendees where from all over the U.S. and I remember Ontario being on one of the license plates, pretty large draw.

Anyone planning on going? Might be able to meet whoever is going to this national event this summer.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 22 May 2006 - 07:13 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:55 AM

I think I'm going there Saturday for a couple of hours to check it out. Anyone else planning on being there?? Sure would be something to run into one of us there. Last year I thought I was going to meet up with Forrest Carter from Carter Releases. Forrest was mistaken about I.B.O. triple crown event with the I.B.O. World event.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users