• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Archery Hunting, Anything with the Kids,Hunting with the Wife, Harleys, Anything Outdoors..

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:31 PM

Just found out that the Guide Is throwing Me a Free Mule Deer hunt When I go Up for Whitetail... Wooohooo :D
A mans Character is a sign of His Destiny

#17 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:55 AM

so alan that means your not coming to chase elk this year?
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#18 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Archery Hunting, Anything with the Kids,Hunting with the Wife, Harleys, Anything Outdoors..

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:51 AM

Don't Count Me out on that Just Yet.... I gotta Find Some Super Strong Tape and Rope So I can tie the Wife up Until I get outta state.... :help:

WHIP.... Where You Guys Hunting Musk Ox ??T hats #2 on My Bucket List of Animals to Kill :cool:

#19 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:33 AM

bring the wife along, we'll pair her up with my wife, and Larry $ wife ( Mel ) and let them loose with the CC's.

it will be carnage and mahem of unseen levels in the back country and on the shopping malls of the front range.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#20 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:41 AM

Just found out that the Guide Is throwing Me a Free Mule Deer hunt When I go Up for Whitetail... Wooohooo :D

Now that's hard one to refuse. :lol: That's a closer if I ever heard one, I'd be making my airfare bookings today.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#21 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:43 AM

Bruce are doing an archery or rifle hunt this year? Do you need another pair of eyes and someone breathing real hard to hunt with you? :rofl:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#22 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:16 PM

I'm going to put in for both,
you want to huff and puff???

I'm probably going to do rifle with a private land owners tag,
the guys we built the barns for have some prime hunting areas.
I've got a foot in the door with them.

archery...public land, over the counter tags.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#23 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 12:35 AM

bring the wife along, we'll pair her up with my wife, and Larry $ wife ( Mel ) and let them loose with the CC's.

it will be carnage and mahem of unseen levels in the back country and on the shopping malls of the front range.

I Will NEVER let Her Loose with a CC again,, ,, It was BADDDDDD the last Time I did that,,, I had No Idea that $1200 woth of Clothes could Fit in a Shoebox :blink:

Besides, She Puts a Limit on My after the Hunt Beverages,,,, <_< :curse: :o)

#24 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 12:37 AM

Now that's hard one to refuse. :lol: That's a closer if I ever heard one, I'd be making my airfare bookings today.

Been Booked since the Day We left last Year...Tickets are Bought In March for October, Thats the Cheapest time to Buy :D

#25 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:14 AM

WHIP.... Where You Guys Hunting Musk Ox ??T hats #2 on My Bucket List of Animals to Kill :cool:

We are driving to Yellowknife and then flying into Holman (also known as Ulukhaktok), NWT., Canada. Holman is located on Victoria Island. Here's a site with several links:

www.arcticcharinn.com/holman-northwest-territories.htm

I have a few out of state turkey hunts planned this spring, and I will be hunting coastal black bear on Prince of Wales Island. Local hunting in the fall for deer, elk, bear, and antelope. Hopefully, I'll be able to toss in a few out of state deer hunts. N. Carolina fell in 08.

Africa in 2010, Australia in 2011, and then, I would love to get 10 guys from here to Africa in 2012 (any takers?).
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#26 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:38 AM

Nice,,,,

Is the Hunt During the Snow, Or Before ....

How long of travel Time You Guys Figuring On ???

#27 Chrud

Chrud

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors, racing and sports.

Posted 31 January 2009 - 12:31 PM

I was thinking about a Wyoming antelope bow hunt, but decided to put that off for a year or two.

For 2009 I will stick with the best hunting in the world...bow hunting Wisconsin whitetails! :thumbsup:

#28 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

We are driving to Yellowknife and then flying into Holman (also known as Ulukhaktok), NWT., Canada. Holman is located on Victoria Island. Here's a site with several links:

www.arcticcharinn.com/holman-northwest-territories.htm

I have a few out of state turkey hunts planned this spring, and I will be hunting coastal black bear on Prince of Wales Island. Local hunting in the fall for deer, elk, bear, and antelope. Hopefully, I'll be able to toss in a few out of state deer hunts. N. Carolina fell in 08.

Africa in 2010, Australia in 2011, and then, I would love to get 10 guys from here to Africa in 2012 (any takers?).

Huck or Whip that sounds like a great hunt. Sure would like to know the details on this one,

like Allen was saying

Is the Hunt During the Snow, Or Before ....

How long of travel Time You Guys Figuring On ???

And are you guys bowhunting or rifle hunting the the musk Ox?
Since I really never looked into this hunt I was wondering what is the overall expense one would be in - say ballpark wise?

#29 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:37 AM

Huck or Whip that sounds like a great hunt. Sure would like to know the details on this one,

like Allen was saying

And are you guys bowhunting or rifle hunting the the musk Ox?
Since I really never looked into this hunt I was wondering what is the overall expense one would be in - say ballpark wise?

I wanted to ask a Ballpark too... But Didn't wanna overstep any Boundries :blush: :o)

Glad You asked it Rowdy :lol:

#30 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

My mother in law won a cruise to the bahamas at the pa farm show & is taking my wife with. So if she doesnt spring for an extra ticket to come with (kinda think Im homebound though), I just might make it out turkey hunting at her uncles cabin at the tiadoughton state forest for a few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users