• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:02 PM

i know drop- aways are in,but i save that extra money and buy myself a tbone. i love my biscuit!

check out this link......

whisker biscuit accuracy test with bear truth 2

Bill
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

Just think if he would have been shooting a Trophy Taker.

Arrows would have been touching. :P

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:59 PM

Bill thanks for sharing that youtube video. Pretty cool shooting! Heck I'm impressed - now that I think about it I can be easily impressed :rolleyes:

I was told several years ago by a fellow who had bow hunted for years just shoot what gives you confidence in hitting the spot, if it doesn't change it.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 08 January 2009 - 07:39 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Archery Hunting, Anything with the Kids,Hunting with the Wife, Harleys, Anything Outdoors..

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

I was always a Trophy Taker fanatic, Then I tried the QAD Ultra..I can Say, I found a New Love. But a Very Accomplished hunting Friend of Mine in Alberta Swears By the Ugly Cookie, And after seeing The Groups He was getting with it last Fall, I think If I get a Fixed Rest, It WILL be the one,,

Edited by PA SILVERBACK, 06 January 2009 - 07:46 PM.

A mans Character is a sign of His Destiny

#5 IRONMAIDEN

IRONMAIDEN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

Alway been a fan of the bisq and always will. Tried many dropaways over the last year and keep putting the round thing back on!! Too easy and thinking about upgrading to the new lookers!

#6 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:00 PM

some love it, some hate it, i've tried it and moved on...( shrugs ) oh well just wasn't for me.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#7 mzlloader

mzlloader

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 628 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

I use the Biscuit just because it is great for stalking deer down here in the desert. as for accurate just ask this little guy how accurate it was at 70 yards,
Posted Image

R L
Trophy Hunting: Its not about the Size of the Trophy, But the Memories and Experince Of the Hunt That count, SCOUTS OUT,

www.arizonaoutfitter.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users