#1 Dave Watson

Dave Watson

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

Hey you stick and string guys,

I'll have an episode dedicated just to you this year. I have a close, close friend named Henry Palmer who shoots a recurve. So, hang in there. The numbers will increase. Watch for it on Mathews TV.

Dave Watson

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:31 PM

Very cool. I look forward to it.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:40 AM

Yea
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:54 AM

Now we're talking -- should peak some newbies interest to the sport after that show!
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#5 Geoff / TBow

Geoff / TBow

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

AH MAN! I'd love to see that one, but WILD TV doesn't carry Matthews TV. As a canadian, I can't legally get The Outdoor Channel. The only Dave Watson show on the WILD TV channel, is Cabela's Memories In The Field....but rest assured I watch it!

Maybe I can tour on over to one of my friend's house on the day that the Mattews TV show is on and catch it on their "free-to-air" system.

Geoff / TBow
Every day you`re fortunate enough to wake up breathing, is cause for celebration!

#6 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

I'm a fairly recent convert - and loving it!

There's not a great deal of trad on TOC. Tred Barta and the "Dark Archer" dude on Double Bull - can't think of anyone else.

Look forward to it. Mathews TV is one of the shows I have set to record on the DVR. Hopefully soon Dish Network will provide TOC in HD.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users