Ata Show

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

I think ya need a leather lazy boy recliner out there :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#17 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:39 PM

Hunt more stool video

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 05 February 2009 - 01:52 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#18 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

Well I finally got to put my keyster in one last Saturday the Ohio deer and turkey show.

Pros: It's much larger than it looks on the internet site. Built for strong too. Seat and back seem very comfortable for the 5 minutes I sat in it while being pressured into buying one(that made me very uncomfortable). Lot's of adjustable parts like the legs and back support section. It was okay but $200 bucks okay is another question. Yea it swiveled very quietly.

The Cons: It comes in bag like a large zip up athletic style bag you might find in a gym. It alone to me was a turn-off. It was on the heavy side too. I'd plan on using this seat in the blind but carrying it with a blind is not going to happen. I don't need to be carrying another big bag along with a DB style blind in the other hand plus what's In my back pack. If it can't go in my back pack it's staying home. With all my hands used my shotgun or bow would be left behind and that ain't going to happen. For $200 bucks I wouldn't leave it out in the woods either like I might a cheaper style seat.

I have a smaller one that swivels with adjustable legs. It's cheap too! I throw a large square comfort cushion on it and I can sit in for hours.

$200 bucks like Bruce mentioned you'd be in sweet in a lounger style chair and for a whole lot less. Heck my chair at work is cheaper and does it all like this one but it doesn't collapses. :doh:
I give it a :thumbsup: for being well made and engineered.

Unfortunately I give it :thumbsdown: for practicality and therefore it stays on the shelf for me.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users