Forum Backup

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:17 AM

Late tonight / early this morning there was apparently a malfunction with the forums. (Exactly what happened I do not know yet.) While I check into things and upload a backup, I have had to roll back the template to the default version.
(The template involves all of general forum layout code such as the color scheme, image sets, logo etc.)

So, if you are here at this hour (and I hope you aren't unless you live overseas) then you, too, have the joy of experiencing a way different look than we're all used to. (Lucky you. :) )

"We're working on it."

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:06 AM

The issue has been isolated to our banner rotator, thus it has been temporarily disabled.

sig_admin.png

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:03 PM

As most can see, everything appears to be back to normal at this point.

I believe it was simply a breakdown in our ad banner rotation. A fresh reinstall of that system and slight modification of the implementation method has us right back on track.

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users