• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

OBAMA SAID: FIRST THING I AM GONNA DO ON DAY ONE IS HAVE THE GENERALS IN TO GET THE WARS UNDER CONTROL. THEN HE SAID FIRST THING I AM GONNA DO ON DAY ONE IS FIX THE ECONOMY.

BUT HE FIRST THING HE REALLY DID ON DAY ONE WAS... STOP WAR CRIMES TRIBUNALS IN CUBA AND CLOSE GITMO TO FREE AMERICA'S ENEMIES. SO NOW OSAMA IS HAPPY & OBAMA IS HAPPY. OUR NEW PRESIDENT'S PRIORITIES AND CONCERN FOR THE SECURITY OF USA JUST OVERWHELMS ME.
Posted Image

A COUNTRY IS DEFINED BY IT'S BORDERS, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE, AND WE ARE LOSING THEM ALL.

Edited by silvertip-co, 23 January 2009 - 05:28 PM.

SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

I thought you were going to say they both enjoy seeing the innocent die...
(Click Here)

:thumbsdown:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

You know? I'm not gonna pretend I like Obama. As I said in another post, he's made promises to my Native Peoples that I have no doubt he has no intention of keeping and made them simply to get their votes. He talks good, makes a lot of promises, but his actions and associations call his sincerity and patriotism highly into question. He's elected and terrorist and terrorist countries rejoice! His first act is to set free the very people that our flesh and blood suffered and died in trying to put away! Some of the most dangerous threats to peaceful nations that exists. They were mistreated? Uhhh, has anyone forgotten the videos broadcast live of the terrorist beheading prisoners and then dragging their headless bodies through the streets rejoicing? Add to that that he most probably wants to disarm American citizens at a time terrorism has found it's way to our shores. Are people blind? If anyone else said they were going to do these things their name would be added to the list of the terrorists! Sooo, because he's our elected president that makes it ok? Fact is, I don't trust the man. Want my trust? Earn it!!! I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong...just as soon as I'm proven wrong.

Edited by Spirithawk, 23 January 2009 - 08:39 PM.

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

Add to that that he most probably wants to disarm American citizen...

Well, he definitely wants to disarm our military, so why not you and I?

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#5 irinman2424

irinman2424

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:55 AM

to me there is only 1 differance in Osama and Obama everything else is the same except the 2nd letter in their name
I believe in fillet and release!

Posted Image

#6 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

to me there is only 1 differance in Osama and Obama everything else is the same except the 2nd letter in their name

That's only because Obama can't spell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users