• 921 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:12 AM

Love the pictures thanks and congratulations. :clap:

#32 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:14 PM

Brandon that is soo awesome man LOL My son isn't quite old enough to do alot now but he's on his way LOL he loves to mimic already. If i'm eating dinner breakfast or whatever he has to have a little bit of it LOL Just wait til you and the wife have an infant.... sleep will be a thing of the past. My son is currently teething heavily and gets up around 2:30am and doesn't go back to sleep until about 5:30am THANK GOD for Tylenol Infant Drops LOL we ran out last night so it was a looooooooong night with Walmart being 20 min away and me being slightly night vision impaired LOL
Semper Fi

#33 BrandonT

BrandonT

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Anything outdoors!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:41 PM

I hear ya Terry! We want one together someday, but not exactly sure when that'll happen. Maybe one day the Lord will bless us with one. :) Until then, I'll keep on sleeping good at night. LOL Just wait until your little one gets into everything like my stepson does!!! You'll be wanting to go back to the sleepless nights again! TRUST ME! :D lol.
BrandonT

#34 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

I hear ya Terry! We want one together someday, but not exactly sure when that'll happen. Maybe one day the Lord will bless us with one. Posted Image Until then, I'll keep on sleeping good at night. LOL Just wait until your little one gets into everything like my stepson does!!! You'll be wanting to go back to the sleepless nights again! TRUST ME! Posted Image lol.

HAHAHAHA Well Brandon, I'm at the point where he is in to everything now.... unfortunately he STILL likes to wake up in the middle of the night.... he's got about 8 teeth to go before he has all of them(2 on top and 2 on bottom on both sides all molars).... I'm ready for them to go ahead and come in LOL He's getting strong now too..... You can see every muscle in his back and his arms are starting to get some shape to them...... Oh yeah, almost forgot he REALLY loves to roughhouse LOL 18mo old and I'm counting down the days til he can be my little hunting and fishing buddy LOL
Semper Fi

#35 BrandonT

BrandonT

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:49 AM

Well, Terry. Don't know if you saw my other post in the Member's Lounge, but my wife gave birth to our new son on August 30th. So now it wont be long til I'll have me a new hunting buddy to go with me and my stepson. :)
BrandonT

#36 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:50 PM

Brandon think I missed it but I saw the pics in the gallery. Congrats, ALOT of sleepless nights ahead of you LOL... not wishing it on you, just telling you what to expect LOL..... Precious baby is all I can say.... I'm hoping to get to go to Norm's little get together that he's trying to get us together for...hehehe if Luke is listening to me pretty well by then I will have him in tow LOL Just remember It's our responsibility to raise this future generation of hunters to follow the rules and regulations as well as to respect the environment that they hunt and be an ethical hunter.
Semper Fi

#37 dadkisson

dadkisson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

Im young too..... Just turned 16 back in August...... best birthday ive ever had..... as a matter a fact, one of my BIG birthday presents was a 3 day guided deer hunt in Kentucky with CCW Outfitters...... its gonna be amazing.........

#38 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:08 PM

And a newbie to boot :D not that it's a bad thing, just keep hanging around here, and you will learn ALOT!! I've got *COUGH*13 years*COUGH* on you and I'm still learning everyday LOL You found a good site to join kudos on joining and is everyone making you feel welcome?
Semper Fi

#39 BrandonT

BrandonT

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

Welcome to the site dadkisson! Hope you enjoy it here. When is the deer hunt?? Let us know how it goes! Post up some pictures when you kill a big one. :)
BrandonT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users