• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ryalred

ryalred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

I switched to an Elite Synergy bow this fall. Had the best deer archery season in a long time. This bow is smooth drawing, accurate, and has great velocity. A semi-professional archer, John Hall, shoots them and he kept telling me how great they were and I finally shot his and I haven't looked back. I was just wondering if there are other Elite bow owners on this forum. I'm new here.
Addicted to reloading

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:21 PM

Haven't seen one in a ProShop yet. I like the looks of them alot. Just haven't laid my hands on one yet.
Posted Image

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

Welcome. :)

No, I don't own an Elite. There's a dealer near me, but I'm not really in the market.

I tend to lean toward Mathews though I own several brands. I guess the BowTech Constitution I have is a cousin, of sorts, to your Elite.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:30 AM

Haven't seen one in a ProShop yet. I like the looks of them alot. Just haven't laid my hands on one yet.

I've got the same thing here - no real proshop in the area but the gossip about these bows is very interesting and I have gone to the web site to review them there. Very interesting very interesting as Col. Clink would say. :D I'd like to shoot one or two models just to see what all the talks about.

I'm like Jeremiah I have owned several makes but right now I own and appreciate the Mathews bows.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#5 PA SILVERBACK

PA SILVERBACK

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Archery Hunting, Anything with the Kids,Hunting with the Wife, Harleys, Anything Outdoors..

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

I wanna Shoot the XLR in the Worst way.... Was supposed to go shoot one the closest shop had, But He sold it the day it came in... But the More I think about it, I'm gonna stick with the Dren LD again this year
A mans Character is a sign of His Destiny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users