2 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

My mother has congestive heart failure and had to have a PaceMaker put in. Unfortunately her heart was so far gone, working at only 10%, they couldn't hook it up right. After a few weeks of hanging on by a thread they finally got the third wire hooked up. It was scary because they didn't think she'd survive the operation. Well she surprised everybody and it went off without a hitch. She makes it through the next couple days she'll be back on her feet, within reason. Thanks to those of you who knew the situation and sent up prayers. Could use a few more though. I go in next week to have a heart cath done. May need stents. Only problem is they say the operation is extremely risky considering the kind of heart problems I have. That's why they never put any in. It's now a last resort situation. I go in Thursday and the heart cath will tell the tale. Not worrying till I need to but a little extra help couldn't hurt.

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

Whoa, a lot to be concerned about.

Prayers absolutely sent.

The ordeal with your mother sounds incredibly blessed. They do make stents quite a bit better nowadays.
Posted Image

#3 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Prayers for You all Norm!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather