#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

3 D Hunter release

Trufire came out with this new release aid the 3 D Hunter and I'm keeping it. It's simple to use and you can use back tension with it or release like a trigger style. The thumb trigger is stiff enough for solid anchoring. The release action being an upward motion is restrained better when anchored instead of the sideways pulling in trigger style release. There can be some sideways motion with trigger releases if you punch the trigger. The head rotates 360 degrees so there isn't any problem rolling your hand to the thumbside done position shooting with it. When drawing back the pinching or twisting of your d-loop or string (bow string) stays fairly un effected. This is the first hand-held release for me and I think it's improving my accuracy shooting targets. I've heard the same from others who have tried it and they are impressed as well so it's not just me. See if your bow shop has one to try out.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 25 May 2006 - 02:38 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:26 PM

Thanks Rowdy.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users