1 reply to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

Ok now, we've all read posts on what would be the best all around rifle or caliber, right? I have just one question! Why in the world would you want to limit yourself to just one gun, or even two or three? :shrug: What on Earth could possess you to do so? Gun cabinets were meant to be full! A partialy full one is a terrible terrible thing to waste! Besides, limiting how many guns you have sends out the wrong message! Our wives read these posts and then look at our full gun cabinets...then look at us.... and the smarter of us suddenly remember to take care of something on our " Honey Do List " Preferably outside and out of sight! Such as , " :hmm: Honey I just remembered the gutters need cleaned and Bob has my ladder. Be back later! " So shame on you! Now go out to your local Sporting Goods store and buy a new gun and redeem yourself! No cheating either, we want pics! o_0

Edited by Spirithawk, 07 March 2009 - 12:01 PM.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

Have to agree that first there is no such thing as an all around rifle. Especially if you are considering everything from varmints to the really big game like bear and moose. No one caliber is best for all of them. Besides no man or woman can have too many guns. I may have to get an air rifle soon and would have a tough time finding room in my gunsafe for it but the chipmunks and red squirrels are getting just too abundant next to my house.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users