Welcome To the Hunting Resource Forums: captkb44

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

Hello captkb44,

Welcome to the Hunting Resource Forums! Please feel free to browse around and get to know everyone. Be sure to View Profile to get things set just the way you want them.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 captkb44

captkb44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like a pretty good crowd. I started hunting when I was 7 yrs old and after 31 years I haven't slowed down yet. Hunt deer and hogs but would give that up in a heart beat to go predator calling. Took up duck hunting last year and must admit we have alot of fun standing knee deep in freezing water trying to shoot a bird flying 105 mph.
Parker Game Calls.................For The Serious Hunter!!!

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:29 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like a pretty good crowd. I started hunting when I was 7 yrs old and after 31 years I haven't slowed down yet. Hunt deer and hogs but would give that up in a heart beat to go predator calling. Took up duck hunting last year and must admit we have alot of fun standing knee deep in freezing water trying to shoot a bird flying 105 mph.

I've never duck hunted. (And now standing is an issue for me.) But, boy, would I like to try it once.

Welcome again. :)

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users