1 reply to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:14 PM

Here's my cap and ball favorite. Bought this new over 30 years ago. It's never failed me once in all that time. It's a Richland Arms 1860 Colt Old Army .44 cal. The action is smooth as silk, the trigger pull light and crisp, and it balances in the hand like it's an extension of your arm. It's finished in a British Grey and it is a Calvary model. The diferance is extra screws in the frame which aids in a brass trimmed wood shoulder stock clamping to it turning it into a carbine. As replicas go, short of a real Colt, this is by far the finest replica I've ever held in my hand and I've held a bunch! It's amazingly accurate and has surprised many friends who use to scoff at cap and ball revolvers. More than a few got hooked after shooting it. :lol: Don't mean to brag but dang I love this gun! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 12 April 2009 - 12:17 PM.

#2 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

That's a very nice looking rig. I bet that is a good shooter.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users