• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kurley

Kurley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:03 PM

I would like to recommend Table Mountain Outfitters.
I have hunted with them six times. I have taken five pronghorns. I came home minus an animal one time because of a bad storm that blow my arrow off course. I have taken really good pronghorns with a bow, rifle and a 50 cal. Hawken black powder rifle. All have scored at least minimum SCI.
I've seen the guides work well with all types of hunters. They know your limits and adjust your hunt accordingly.
Young and old are treated with respect and are made part of the family.
I've hunted in the tent camps and bunkhouse. They are clean, well heated and comfortable. You can get cleaned up after a hard day of hunting and relax over great meals. If you can stay awake there is a place for story telling.
When you are successful the guides take care of the animals. They cape, skin, quarter or deliver the meat to a butcher for processing. The animal is stored in a cool skinning shed (usually overnight) before delivering them to a butcher. On really hot days we have taken the animal directly to the butcher. I'm very particular about how the meat and cape are taken care of.
My archery hunts have been from blinds and my gun hunts have been spot and stalk.
I have also been in camps with deer hunters. They see lots of animals and have taken some real wall hangers.
The outfitters hunting area is full of very good animals.
The owners are the best guides and outfitter I have ever hunted with. I think enough of them that I have booked a hunt again this year.
Take a look at their web site and look at the success photos of the animal you wish to hunt. Then call all the references on their list. You will be very happy with a Table Mountain Outfitters hunt.

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

I too have hunted with Scott and Angie Denny and they treated me like royalty. They are very proffesional, yet just good people and fun to be around, and chances of a record book animal are very good. :bigthumb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users