32 replies to this topic

#31 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

Man I wish we had some Gov. property like that here. The price is great and for 2 deer it is even better. Might have to take a scouting trip Norm.

Steve

#32 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

Man I wish we had some Gov. property like that here. The price is great and for 2 deer it is even better. Might have to take a scouting trip Norm.

Steve

You know you're always welcome bud. Just remember, that's not only two deer, but two deer of either sex...PLUS...two turkeys of either sex. I don't think you could find a better deal anywhere. The whole area is awesomely beautiful. There are plenty of both deer and turkeys and if you ever go there once you'll fall in love with it. Plus, I'll let you in on a little secret. Though Jason and I shoot at the rifle range there, and we've yet to hunt it, there's another wildlife area open to hunting just minutes away too. It's called the Busiek Wildlife Area and it's another 2, 502 acres. There's a few more in the area as well but we aren't familiar with them yet. We keep pretty contentedly busy at Drury-Mincy. Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 06 August 2009 - 07:42 PM.

#33 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:17 PM

Hmmmm 5hr and 21min.... HEHEHEHE I may end up being the closest one.... I'm hoping it's in the cards to make it up there Sept 15thish 2010....Possibly with Luke in tow.. :D
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users