16 replies to this topic

#16 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

Hunt can be done for about $1000 total Rowdy. airfare, tag hunting license and tags included.

Some of these clowns are charging $6000 for a black bar hunt when they were $2500 for a Luxury boat hunt(my first hunt was guided) 3-4 years ago.

Some greedy people out there IMO doing very little for anyone but themselves surely not the hunter

BC

Thanks BC. $6K AND UP TO $10k is what I've seen printed for island Black bear hunts. Way out of my price range. Here's one for you, you want to do some guiding up there for a small group of us? Maybe we could get Bruce and some others to join us if the timing is right, don't want to interfere with elk season. Posted Image
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#17 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

I do not have a guides license any longer in the state of Alaska brother. I guided in GMU 2 and 3 and there are plenty of bears for everyone on these islands.

Huck knows this as well as does anyone who has been up in that area. There are no shortage of bears.

I would be happy to explain where to go to find bears in these areas but the hunting is all you boss.

BC

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users