3 replies to this topic

#1 WayneBizzle

WayneBizzle

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:04 AM

....been picking up stuff here and there. Got a Lore Deluxe Stabilizer(it folds to fit in case), a QAD Drop Away Thumb Lock Rest, and an HHA OL 5500 1 pin sight. Gonna put it on the Bowtech Tribute that I put on lataway. Got a Winn Archery C-10 release on the way. Going on vacation this year to St. Thomas, so I didn't want to lay out to much cash right now. I am pumped. Shot the bow at the shop and it is awesome. But, compared to what I've been shooting that is to be expected. I told the guy it was like I've been driving a VW Bug and I'll be leaving in a Caddy. :lol:

Will post pics of the set up when it is all done. :thumbsup:

Edited by WayneBizzle, 03 June 2006 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image

#2 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:03 AM

Congrats Wayne, hope you have many days of great hunting with the new bow and setup. Just make sure to post the pictures of the first deer you take with it.
God Bless.
MD

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:34 AM

Alright Wayne! Man you'll be happy with that setup. I'm looking forward to hearing how much you like it. :thumbsup:

Hey have a great time in St. Thomas. It's a pretty island with lots to do but be careful where you go at night. :hmm:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:50 PM

wayne get that thing out of layaway and lets go elk hunting :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users