#1 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

If there are any young hunters or fisherpeople out there lurking, don't be afraid to join up (I don't bite, and I know for a fact nobody else here does either)! It would be great to have some fresh new blood around here, and get this section of the forum up and running!

It would be great to have young outdoors people learning from each other, and maybe even teaching the old timers a thing or two...

Eric

Edited by runNgun, 23 June 2009 - 09:19 PM.

-Eric

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:23 AM

I for one appreciate you sticking it out with us fogies and geezers. I enjoy your posts and comments. I guess we all should turn on the radars and locate some younguns to keep you company and keep us ah er more mature trigger pullers in line. Hang in there.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

If there are any young hunters or fisherpeople out there lurking, don't be afraid to join up (I don't bite, and I know for a fact nobody else here does either)! It would be great to have some fresh new blood around here, and get this section of the forum up and running!

It would be great to have young outdoors people learning from each other, and maybe even teaching the old timers a thing or two...

Eric

Posted Image Posted Image Way to go Eric.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 BrandonT

BrandonT

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Anything outdoors!

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:25 PM

I'm still around, just not much time to post anymore.... :( Maybe I'll be able to get on here a little more often and hang out again. :)
BrandonT

#5 FtHillSnipe

FtHillSnipe

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I have many, Firearms, reloading, Air Rifles, striving for accuracy too, Scopes, target & tactical shooting, being a Dedicated Marksman. Archery [a long time ago], Dry Fly fishing, backpacking and wilderness camping [a while in the past, went through Boy Scouts. Very Patriotic and Conservative, no military service due to a very bad auto accident in 1965, more than willing to take up Arms in defense of this Great Nation if the need arises]! Photography, sports cars, leaning toward a truck or suv for the comfort. And last but not least is the shared experiences on the forum!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

I'll go along with that too, so if any of you younger guys want to ask any question or possibly get together and do some shooting amd picking up some pointers I'm also more than willing to help you out so feel free to get in touch as it's you younger guys that will keep this forum alive so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, ok?

I'm involved with Air Rifles and Pistols too as well as actual rifles and pistols so don't feel that even a BB gun can't be used to learn to shoot with as that's how I started out so feel free to either contact me on here or via PM and I'll get back to you, ok?

Talk with you soon,

David
Ps: I have a fairly large area to shoot on so if you happen to be local we can get together and do some shooting, how about that?
I'm a very firm believer in Gun Control!!
You and you alone are the only one that should be in control of your Guns!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users