#16 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:28 AM

Posted Image

Should hit Goal #1 tomorrow or the next day.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#17 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:01 AM

Go Go Go Mark. You are getting there Go Go Go.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#18 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:55 AM

Thanks Paul.

Gonna have to buy me some new hunting pants! Tried on a pair of my favorite camo pants yesterday and they fell off of me! Darn the luck - Bass Pro Run!!!
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#19 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:01 AM

Way to go Mark! Posted Image

Edited by REDGREEN, 14 July 2009 - 11:01 AM.

#20 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:58 AM

Posted Image

#21 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:02 AM

Pronghorn Beware.

I'm down to my fighting weight, in the best shape I've been in over 10 years, my bow's grouping at 60 yards and I'm ready to kill something.

Two weeks, one day, the adventure begins.

#22 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:08 AM

Mark you just may be able to get out there and run down one of those speed goats without even shooting an arrow. Congrats on getting fit and trim.

#23 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:57 PM

Posted Image Congrats on such a worthwhile endevour Mark ! Best of hunting for the prohorns as they're such a blast to pursue. Can't wait to hear about your adventure and see some pics.
Posted Image

#24 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:45 AM

Thanks guys. I've hit an absolute brick wall in the weight loss right now. They always say the last 10 lbs are the hardest and they are. It doesn't matter though because I'm able to do pretty much what I want now, I feel great, lots of energy, no more blood pressure meds - I'm ready to get after those goats now.

#25 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

Motivation! Getting off high blood pressure meds speaks volumes to me. To me that is motivation enough. Good luck on the speed goat hunt, kill a big one.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#26 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:04 PM

Motivation! Getting off high blood pressure meds speaks volumes to me. To me that is motivation enough. Good luck on the speed goat hunt, kill a big one.

Thanks Rowdy - Off the meds is a big one for me.

You might say a prayer for my '98 Mountaineer with 200K+ miles - I'm in better shape than it is.

#27 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:13 PM

You might say a prayer for my '98 Mountaineer with 200K+ miles - I'm in better shape than it is.
[/quote]

....its only gotta make it there!
Posted Image

#28 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:16 AM

Since the last ten pounds are the hardest to shed all you have to do is reset your goal 15 or 20 pounds lower than what you have which moves the last ten pounds at the lower level and will make your actual goal completely and easily reachable. By the way I do not charge for these services.

#29 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:35 AM

Since the last ten pounds are the hardest to shed all you have to do is reset your goal 15 or 20 pounds lower than what you have which moves the last ten pounds at the lower level and will make your actual goal completely and easily reachable. By the way I do not charge for these services.

Posted Image

#30 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:26 PM

I know I'm behind the times, but I was gone for a while, congrats on the weight loss
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users