2 replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:11 AM

I think it was Jeremiah that asked about how Roger Raglin was doing with his recent health problems so I simple asked his website about Roger. I got an immediate response this morning and I thought I'd share it here with y'all.

Good morning,

I have not read anything as of late about Roger in his fight with Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Some of us on one forum where asking about him and I thought no sense in rumors but to go to the source right. We all prayed for his recovery and are hoping hes on the mend.

Best Regards,

Mark Favret

Columbus, OH

Short while later a got this short and to the point response. Jiminey Christmas he's live and well. Posted Image

Doing better. Hoping to be ready to do some hunting by mid-Sept. Thanks. Roger

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:22 AM

I think it was Jeremiah that asked about how Roger Raglin was doing with his recent health problems so I simple asked his website about Roger. I got an immediate response this morning and I thought I'd share it here with y'all.

Short while later a got this short and to the point response. Jiminey Christmas he's live and well. Posted Image

That's good news!
Posted Image

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

I was wondering too. Thanks guys, glad to hear he's doing better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users