• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:45 AM

Every now and then you get lucky fishing from shore. Tonight God blessed me with my two biggest redfish ever. 30lb line is not overkill with these beasts. The first one took over 20minutes to land. He was 41inches long and easily over 30lbs. Biggest Redfish ever!

Posted Image

The second one of the evening was 37" long and so shamelessly fat was probably only one pound lighter than the first. He tired quicker. About a 12 minute battle. Being so fat wore him down. My second biggest ever! Both the same night!

Posted Image

Both were well over the maximum legal length and were returned to the water unharmed.

An absolutely fabulous night of fishing!
Posted Image

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:08 AM

Posted Image Posted Image LEO those piggies look like bull dogs. No match for the Auburn tiger EH.

I'd love every second of that fight and tug a war. Thank for sharing that great catch.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Hungry Horse

Hungry Horse

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:58 PM

Leo: A great night fishing for you. Glad the man above smiled on you that night . HH in Pa Posted Image

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:37 PM

Congrats on the great catch Leo.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 swamphntr

swamphntr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Photography

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:35 AM

Leo if were not careful were going to bump into each other one of these days. LOL Seems we hang our hats in common places often. Congrats on the big reds. A few more days and maybe I'll have a pic or two to add to the salt forum here too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users