1 reply to this topic

#1 Bowdoc Jim

Bowdoc Jim

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:37 PM

Well Sunday June 4th I shot a warm up event for this weekends big IBO Qualifier. It rained and most was flooded, It was a good event to practice judging yardages with many on the longer side of my class. MBR (Male Bowhunter Release 45 yard max.) Yellow stakes...

I managed 1 Nickle all day which was from a ground blind with the limbs and top cam hitting the ground blind with a jake turkey for the target. Small vitals anyways I just missed the 8 ring. The rest was in good scoring rings with several in the 11 ring.

Final score was a 270 good enough for first place over 2 tied @ 259.

I was the 5th highest score of the day out of about 68 shooters???. Not so bad for only my second shoot of the year.

My Gold (annodized) Hoyt Trykon has been very good to me..... :yes:

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:19 PM

Jim congrats on your win, maybe before too long i'll get my head out of my rear and start shooting like i know i can i have taken a little time off to get my head together after back tracking a couple of weeks back, went from 237 one weekend to 208 the next i don't know if i was just calling my yardage bad or if i just let a couple of bad shots get into my head and do some damage... Once again congrats on your win... :D
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users