• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 the bow shop

the bow shop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:58 PM

I am very impatiently waiting for my new QuikTune Freedom rest, I think that I will really like it, and I was just wondering if anyone else has one because I'd like to get a few opinions on it. I got my Axcel Armortech sight in on Thursday but didn't have any time to get to shoot it. Anyone have any opinions on those too?

Thanks,
Jennifer

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

Hi Jennifer,

I haven't shot the NAP QT Freedom, but I do remember the Trap Door rest from a few years ago that worked on a similar principal. (It would drop from the inertia or "shock" of the bow going off.) As long as they were adjusted properly they did pretty well. Do us all a favor and let us know what you think after you have had it a while. :)

No dice on the Axcel sight either. After messing around with several other brands I've returned to Copper John. :)

It's times like these I wish I still worked at the shop. I used to get to play with new gear every day and always had an opinion to offer. :lol:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users