• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 7pointbuck

7pointbuck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:bowhunting, muzzleloading, riding atvs, fishing, going to church, and my family and friends!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:11 PM

I don't have any personally experience or use either. Sat in quiet a few blinds that have it and mine have it but never took a shot out of mine yet. The ones I sat in two years ago now someone shot thru the mesh screen and the hole looked good. I've talked to several guys over the years that have given it good reviews. I was hoping to maybe remove it on the last time and when I looked at it there was no place to unsnap or zip it off. I had Muzzy MX3 broadheads back then and they would have cut their way through it no problem and hopefully not been thrown off course by it.

mark, i have shot 4 animals through net,do not let it intimidate your shooting ability,i shot the sika at thirty yards with my modest 280 fps bow,right through the heart. the net has no negative affect at normal bowhunting ranges,so take that for what its worth from this,ted nugent,fred bear,guy fitzgerald,chuck adams want a be,bowhunter.seriously it bothered me at the thought of shooting through it,several outfitters and fellow hunters convinced me it does work and it does!

i hope you get your speed goat mark!!!

Bill
"My Freezer is a wildlife preserve!!!"

#17 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:45 AM

mark, i have shot 4 animals through net,do not let it intimidate your shooting ability,i shot the sika at thirty yards with my modest 280 fps bow,right through the heart. the net has no negative affect at normal bowhunting ranges,so take that for what its worth from this,ted nugent,fred bear,guy fitzgerald,chuck adams want a be,bowhunter.seriously it bothered me at the thought of shooting through it,several outfitters and fellow hunters convinced me it does work and it does!

i hope you get your speed goat mark!!!

Bill

Thanks Bill for the input, I trust in what you're telling me is straight up. Posted Image 8 days to go.Posted Image
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users