9 replies to this topic

#1 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

Have been having some severe pain and found out I have some stones. Not my first experiance but it has been a while. The doc says I have to try to pass them on my own. So been pushing a lot of water and have some pain pills until I deliver.

Steve

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

We are in brotherhood for sure Steve. I've had to many over 2 decades and can honestly say I never enjoyed any of them. One memorable one was an attack I had the day I was leaving for "E2" and chose not to tell the wife as I'd waited 30 years to get a chance at elk hunting. The Pilot announced that we were in the approach path to Denver when The Lord gave me an immediate healing. Anyways Steve, God rolled the stone away from the tomb so we could see & believe the miracle...and I'm asking in prayer that your stone is rolled away as well. I ask this in Jesus Name- Amen Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

Not had any myself but have friends that have. Praying for either rolling the stone away or an easy delivery.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

Prayers sent.

Apple juice is supposed to help, a lot.
Posted Image

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:00 PM

I truly feel for you Steve. I've been fighting a running battle with them for years. In fact, I'm going to the VA Hospital in Fayettville, Ark. this next Wed. to have xrays and a cat-scan on my kidneys. They told me last time that I have what's called a sponge kidney. That's where calcium deposits continuingly build up in the kidneys causing stones. They say it's the closest man can come to knowing the pain a woman has when having a baby. I know the last time it took two shots of morphine and one of toradol to numb the pain! Hope all goes well for you bud. I'll try to refrain from saying it will all pass in time. OOPS! I just did! Posted Image Posted Image Hey, sometimes ya gotta laugh to keep from crying. Praying for you bro.

Edited by Spirithawk, 06 August 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#6 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:53 AM

Never had them never want them but we are praying that your's will go away soon.Posted Image

#7 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

Dang it! I'm in the same boat as you Steve. I'm due to go to the VA Hospital tomorrow for a cat-scan and xrays on my kidneys and, as my luck would have it, I just got home from the emergency room here in Branson. Yep, I've got another stone. Lost count of how many this makes. Gave me a shot of Toradol, 3 prescriptions and sent me home wishing me luck in passing it. Along with another apointment to see a urologist. I'm headed back to bed. Hope you're doing ok bud.

#8 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:59 PM

Praying for both you guys!
Posted Image

#9 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

Man guys thanks for lifting me up because it sure helped. Just a few days after I had the pain I drank a ton of water and passed 5 of the little ones (strained em) Still have one left but have no pain and am not straining anymore. I quit drinking soda altogether and am strickly a green tea and water guy form here on out. Leo never tried the apple juice thing.

Steve

#10 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:47 PM

Today at work one guy was drinking a glass of ice tea one other fellow said I don't drink that stuff it can cause kidney stones. I said if that is so I should have a kidney rock. I think it is all in a persons way that they are put together that causes some things like that to happen. I am one of the lucky ones so far never had a kidney stone and never had poison ivy or oak. A couple weeks ago I thought I had poison on my ankle but it turned out to be ant bites. My friend Phil suffers from the stones and I have seen what he goes through. I pray for all you guys that get those stoney rascals and hope they pass smooth as posible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users