5 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I like to hunt everything i can

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:55 AM

I would like to get a bobcat up in MI but i dont have dogs . I really dont know where i would go but anybody that had some info on this subject would be a grate help. I have heard of spirt of the wild but i think they want $1800.00 to put you up and help you get one but i can take 4 weeks from work to try myself and i think it would be fun to do.

#2 ricfirefighter

ricfirefighter

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:02 AM

here in South Dakota we can'n use dags for our mountain lion season, most people either set up in an area that they have seen cats and try to call them in or drive the roads after a snow and look for tracks then try an catch up with them. I would guess that that would work for you

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

Were I you, I'd get in touch with the local game wardens in the areas you are interested in. They could easily tell you the best places to hunt. Then I'd use a predator call. Good camo for the area and or a blind would probably be a plus. Good luck.

#4 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

hey spirithawk do ya have a bobcat season out your way i have heard that its good calling country east of the mississippi . Hey also seen thoes peta stikers your selling i

#5 Ryan

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

hit the wrong key but yeah i might need one of them.

#6 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

Bobcat Season is from Nov, 15, 2009 - Jan., 31, 2010. No bag limit. Just let me know if you want one of those decals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users