2 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

The gun show had something really really cool. The U.S. Army had a booth with a computerized firearms simulator that was awesome. They said they now use it to train recruits as it is much cheaper than thousands of rounds of ammo. It consisted of a screen with all kinds of targets at differant ranges and you could shoot either an m-16 0r a .45 at them. One set up even had prairy dogs popping up at differant ranges at random, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. Jason just had to try his luck and chose the .45. Of course we didn't mention that he had extensive training as a Certified Executive Bodygaurd. Posted Image He sure surprised the two soldiers running the booth! He was popping prairydogs as fast as he could pull the trigger. He went through more prairydogs than I could count untill the time was up and he never missed a shot. Sometimes putting two shots into the prairydog before it could even drop. Quite a crowd gathered around to watch. I had to laugh, the two soldiers were standing there with their eyes wide and mouths hung open and I heard one tell the other, " I sure wouldn't want him shooting at me!" Posted Image Jason just handed the .45 back to them, grinned and said,"COOL!" Man the look on their faces was worth the price of admission! Posted Image Yeah, you'd best believe I'm mighty proud of him! Man can he ever shoot!

Edited by Spirithawk, 16 August 2009 - 08:35 PM.

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:04 AM

Now that's what ya call "Gun Control" ! Way to go Jason !Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

Posted Image The Marines have something similar called the AZMUTH system.... and they have SAWs(5.56mm squad automatic weapon), M-240G(7.62mm medium machinegun), 50cal MG's , M-16's, Mortars, and Smaw's(83mm reloadable rocket launcher)...... It was interesting to say the least when I got to use it..... Wish I'd gotten to use it more LOL
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users