• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:00 AM

I was kinda sad the other day when my birthday came and went and none of my 5 grown kids called me to even say hi. It's happened before so I didnt get too upset. To assuage my grief I treated myself to a new Bushnell(yes I broke my promise to myself) Elite 1500 Rangefinder from Cabela's to replace the sadly inefficient Cabela 1200 rangefinder I sold on eBay last yr. Darn thing is the next day after my birthday all of them called and said "hey dad what's wrong with you and Dawn's cell fones we tried calling half a dozen times on your birthday but "all circuits were busy" ? ( proving once again the ineptness of anything with the QWEST name on it)
So I felt really good about them all calling, but now am stuck with this darn Posted Image rangefinder. Guess I'll just have to use it for antelope hunting Posted Image in October. Posted Image
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

A belated happy birthday to you. I did not see your bday announced here. How do you like the rangefinder you have now and what was wrong with the old one. I am looking to buy one too.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users