Below is a general outline of this year's contest details. We reserve the right to redefine certain parameters if need be. But, the following is pretty well set...
How to enter and who is eligible?
- All "regular posting" (at least 25 non-spam posts made by the time the contest ends) members in good standing of the HuntingResource.com Forums are eligible to enter a deer in the contest.
- There is no sign-up needed to enter. Each member will simply post a CLEAR trophy photo of you with your deer kill here in the 2009 Deer Contest Forum. (Feel free to also include a story of the hunt!)
- One entry per person.
- Deer entered will be of the White-tail and/or Mule Deer species (including Black-tail sub-species).
- Deer entered MUST be taken free-range.
- Deer entered may be taken using any legal hunting method for the state of harvest.
- Deer entered need not be scored using any manor of antler measurement or animal weight.
- For the first time, doe will be able to be entered as well as buck.
(A trophy is a trophy and a mature doe can be just as challenging to take as a buck depending on circumstances.)
- The winner, as selected by HR staff, will receive an HR prize pack.
At this time, we are still assembling contest sponsors and prizes.
However, the following sponsors have already committed the following prizes...
- 808 BowSlings is again donating "Hunting Resource Orange & Green" slings as well as certificates for a sling of the winner's own choosing.
- StickerToIt is in once again for the always popular "trophy photo mug" and "trophy photo decal".
- McCrea Outdoors has donated "Hunting Whitetails with McCrea Outdoors" DVDs.
- The Possible Shop is in for a 20% off coupon for their online store to the contest winner.
(Are you smiling ear to ear? =
Or are you giving us your best "Beatty Impersonation? = )
as well as other factors.
Now let's get out there this fall/winter and just enjoy the hunt!
Safe hunting to all members!
No purchase necessary. Must be 18 or older to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Contest not open to Rhode Island residents. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall HuntingResource.com or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website's contents be liable to a user or any other person for any direct,indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or loss arising from one's entry or involvement in this contest. Winner must assume responsibility for paying any expense, tax or winnings fee that may be associated with winning this contest. HuntingResource.com reserves the right to edit contest details and/or end the contest at any time with or without due notice.