• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:10 AM

I just found out one of our own (JGabel )sufferred a heart attack yesterday. He's doing okay but please keep him & family in your prayers. I'm planning on going to the hospital after work to see him and will post an update.- Phil

Edited by Phil, 11 September 2009 - 10:12 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

Please let Judd know that he is in our prayers.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:27 AM

Adding my prayers for Judd, Polly and the children. May our Lord be a comfort to them and reach out his healing hand to Judd and direct the medical efforts for a full and quick recovery.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

Prayers sent! I'm so glad we didn't loose him!
Posted Image

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:14 PM

Prayers sent. As a heart attack survivor I know how important friends and family can be. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

#6 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

UPDATE :Posted Image

Good Update on Judd !
I arrived at the Cardiac ICU registration desk and inquired about Judd's status. The nurse immediately knew who I asking about Posted Image and informed me he had been downstaged to the "other half" of the ICU patient rooms. Judd looked pretty good and showed me his before & after X-rays.......100% blockage before a stint was in place. The real tip-off that he's on the road to recovery unfolded as he grinned and displayed his wristband that the attending nurses had modified to read ....well to avoid this post being blocked I'll say it read"intelligent backside". Polly & kids were there and it was a nice visit. I left him a couple new hunting magazines and came home. Keep the Gabels in prayer. - Phil

Edited by Phil, 12 September 2009 - 03:24 AM.

Posted Image

#7 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:16 PM

UPDATE :Posted Image

Good Update on Judd !
I arrived at the Cardiac ICU registration desk and inquired about Judd's status. The nurse immediately knew who I asking about Posted Image and informed me had been downstaged to the "other half" of the ICU patient rooms. Judd looked pretty good and showed me his before & after X-rays.......100% blockage before a stint was in place. The real tip-off that he's on the road to recovery unfolded as he grinned and displayed his wristband that the attending nurses had modified to read ....well to avoid this post being blocked I'll say it read"intelligent backside". Polly & kids were there and it was a nice visit. I left him a couple new hunting magazines and came home. Keep the Gabels in prayer. - Phil

Hmmm, a "cerebral donkey" imagine that! :)
Posted Image

#8 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

Keep us posted sir

BC

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#9 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

Now this is good news. Praying for a full and fast recovery. I'll bet the nursing staff is praying for that too.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#10 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

Terrific news that he's doing good. Here's hoping that all goes well for him from here out.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users