3 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:18 AM

Ok, the ark was 300 cubits x 50 cubits x 30 cubits.....I think I better get to work! It started raining on opening day of Archery Season, September 15, been raining ever since, and rain is in the forecast for the next 7 days! Maybe longer but they only look 7 days ahead! Sheeshhhhh, been hoping for one dry day to be able to go after that buck we got pics of but it sure don't look like it will be anytime soon. Went shopping yesterday and it rained so hard the water in the parking lot was ankle high in just the matter of a few minutes!Posted Image

Oh, by the way, I CAN'T SWIM!!!!!!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 20 September 2009 - 09:20 AM.

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

Norm dang bubba, you might need to sneak down here for a little while maybe around Oct 1st ;) we've got a little bit of room if you bring an air mattress you can sleep in Luke's room with him and we can hit some of the places around here if ya want, don't know what the forecast will be for the 1st but we have ptly cloudy skies today with misting rain this morning. It appears that it is starting to let off for a day or 2... hopefully we will have good weather for opening day here, if not, I've got a rain poncho I'll be wearing LOL
Semper Fi

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:04 PM

Thanks for the invite Terry. Boy I'd love to but unfortunately doctors apointments and test after test after test is taking up more time than I care for. I have bursitis in both shoulders and they are trying to decide if I'll have to have them operated on. Have a bone spur in my right foot and they say an extra bone in my left, lucky me, that is fractured lengthwise. Having trouble walking at times as both feet take spells of hurting like heck. Then they are trying to get to the bottom of why my chest is hurting all the time. Ruled out heart but think now it's either esophagus, brochcial tubes, or nerve or tendon damage. Going in the 28th to have a scope run down my throat to take a look at my esophagus and brochial tubes. Kinda is the pits because my birthday is the 29th. Had it done once before and couldn't talk, nor eat solid food, for 3 weeks afterwards. The doctors might not be happy about it but in between all of this I'm hoping to get a shot at that buck I posted pics of. Posted Image

#4 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

I hope you get a shot at that monster too.... I wanna see a picture of you holding that thing's head up smiling like you just hit the lottery.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users