#1 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

DXT, fast, light, accurate, lethal, balanced, quiet, smooth draw, no vibration or hand shock, powerful, beautiful work of art and craftsmanship, and deadly, compact, forgiving, quick to sight in, Boost your self esteem, and makes you more attractive! lifetime warranty USA
Z7.

I love the Dxt. I think the Z7 would be a little bit of an upgrade from the Dxt, the Z7 can go over 300 feet per second in a 28'' bow with carbon express hunter 250 arrows, if I did not already have a new Dxt, I would deffinatly get a Z7. Because of the super smoothness when shooting and drawing, and it shoots 304FPS with the CE arrows and a 100 gr tip.

David Clayton Harrison wrote:
DXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DXT! These bows are so fast, smooth, forgiving, accurate!!!!!!, light, mine, compact, forgiving, quick to sight in, really boost your ego, improve self esteem, attractive, deadly, hard hitting, deep driving, powerful, dependable, durable, unbelievable in balance, quiet, very fun to shoot, way above satisfied, hey, if I left anything out, just add to the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dxt is the best- , pleasure to shoot and still fast, accurate, light enough, smooth great feeling to shoot it, powerful enough to go the yardage and still get pass throughs, attractive, well made, quality, balanced, right out of the box, nice ata for stands or blinds, quiet, no vibration or hand shock, durable, low maintainence, no issues to fix or worry about like noise coming from somewhere, its cam seems to be smoother and make a more follow through release than some faster models, and it did not take me long to get really accurate with this bow. Me + DXT = great shooting. It really has boosted my confidence in myself and my bow. This Dxt is such a great bow it is hard to believe it is already invented. It is before its time. They also make you more attractive. The next time I have my picture made at Walmart, My Dxt will be in my hand in the picture also! All of the Mathews bows are great in many ways, some prefer different chararcteristics in bows over others the Mathews Company offers
I love the DXT.

I am serious about all of this, no joke.
But like I said before , get the Z7 it is all this but better. a little bit of an upgrade from the Dxt.

Edited by David Clayton Harrison, 08 January 2010 - 12:18 PM.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:40 AM

Welcome David!Posted Image A couple of us shoot Mathews bows here. And there are several Vets.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:08 AM

LOL Hello, DCH.

I like the Mathews DXT too. But, I think Huck, Whip & Wayne will have something to say about all that.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 Larry $

Larry $

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:22 AM

Welcome to HR David! 3:)
Elk: it's what's for dinner!

#5 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

Im struggling to figure this out. How do I make it where all the messages are automaticlly approved

#6 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

Im struggling to figure this out. How do I make it where all the messages are automaticlly approved

Everything you need is in your personal menu.
Auto-approving profile comments, for example, is set by doing the following...

In the upper-right corner of the forums, find your username with the little downward arrow next to it...
Posted Image

Click on that arrow...
Posted Image

Scroll down that list and click on "My Settings"...
Posted Image

Once there, click on the "Profile" tab...
Posted Image

As you can see, the commenting portion is already on screen.

Simply select the option you want under "Comment Approval" and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes"...
Posted Image

Please do search around in all of the options found there. Virtually everything concerning your experience here is able to be tuned to your liking. There are also additional profile fields to tell us a little more about yourself, if you like. The member profiles here are really almost like mini-facebook pages. In fact, you can even syncronize your HR member profile with your Facebook account if you wish. (Just more settings found in your personal menu. :) )

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#7 runNgun

runNgun

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:Waterfowl, Deer, Ice fishing

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

Welcome!
-Eric

#8 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

I'm slow in doing this, but welcome, I hope you're finding this place to your liking..... We're a close knit bunch and tend to be an extended family. We SERIOUSLY act like family.... You'll find some heated discussions, but in the end we listen and respect each other. Honestly I don't think there's a better outdoors board on the web. Once again welcome.
Semper Fi

#9 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:57 AM

DXT?
That some kinda 4-wheeler or something? Posted Image

LOL.... welcome

#10 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

Mathew...who????

Mathews hasn't come out with a good bow since the LX. ;)

ok maybe they have....I just can't afford one yet :)

maybe if I could find a reezen :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#11 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:38 AM

Welcome David

Bruce methinks you are living at too high an altitude. Lol
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#12 chief620

chief620

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

Hey, I'm new too. Just bought my first bow from a coworker, bowtech vital impact. Can't wait to shoot it..

#13 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

Welcome chief620. Let us know what you think of the Bowtech once you get it shot in, 100 to 200 arrows ought to do the trick. I have never shot the Vital Impact and would be very interested in how it performed.

Since this thread was started by David Clayton Harrison who is an out spoken promoter of the Mathews bow the DXT he has since shot the newest short ATA bow from Mathews, their new flagship bow the Z7. So David what did you think of it? I have shot the new Z7 and wonder what you thought of it, especially compared to the DXT.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#14 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:07 AM

Welcome chief620. Let us know what you think of the Bowtech once you get it shot in, 100 to 200 arrows ought to do the trick. I have never shot the Vital Impact and would be very interested in how it performed.

Since this thread was started by David Clayton Harrison who is an out spoken promoter of the Mathews bow the DXT he has since shot the newest short ATA bow from Mathews, their new flagship bow the Z7. So David what did you think of it? I have shot the new Z7 and wonder what you thought of it, especially compared to the DXT.

The Z7 is awsome! I love the Dxt, and the Z7 is a tad bit of an upgrade from the Dxt. The Z7 is better in all the great catagories that the Dxt offers. If I did not have a new Dxt, I would buy the Z7. I highly recommend you to go shoot it and see what you think.

#15 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:21 PM

DXT, fast, light, accurate, lethal, balanced, quiet, smooth draw, no vibration or hand shock, powerful, beautiful work of art and craftsmanship, and deadly, compact, forgiving, quick to sight in, Boost your self esteem, and makes you more attractive! lifetime warranty USA
Z7.

I love the Dxt. I think the Z7 would be a little bit of an upgrade from the Dxt, the Z7 can go over 300 feet per second in a 28'' bow with carbon express hunter 250 arrows, if I did not already have a new Dxt, I would deffinatly get a Z7. Because of the super smoothness when shooting and drawing, and it shoots 304FPS with the CE arrows and a 100 gr tip.

David Clayton Harrison wrote:
DXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DXT! These bows are so fast, smooth, forgiving, accurate!!!!!!, light, mine, compact, forgiving, quick to sight in, really boost your ego, improve self esteem, attractive, deadly, hard hitting, deep driving, powerful, dependable, durable, unbelievable in balance, quiet, very fun to shoot, way above satisfied, hey, if I left anything out, just add to the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dxt is the best- , pleasure to shoot and still fast, accurate, light enough, smooth great feeling to shoot it, powerful enough to go the yardage and still get pass throughs, attractive, well made, quality, balanced, right out of the box, nice ata for stands or blinds, quiet, no vibration or hand shock, durable, low maintainence, no issues to fix or worry about like noise coming from somewhere, its cam seems to be smoother and make a more follow through release than some faster models, and it did not take me long to get really accurate with this bow. Me + DXT = great shooting. It really has boosted my confidence in myself and my bow. This Dxt is such a great bow it is hard to believe it is already invented. It is before its time. They also make you more attractive. The next time I have my picture made at Walmart, My Dxt will be in my hand in the picture also! All of the Mathews bows are great in many ways, some prefer different chararcteristics in bows over others the Mathews Company offers
I love the DXT.

I am serious about all of this, no joke.
But like I said before , get the Z7 it is all this but better. a little bit of an upgrade from the Dxt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users