The Web Developer's Lair...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:49 PM

This is where all of the magic happens...

Posted Image

That's dual 24s hooked up to a dual Xeon server. (Server off camera. It's just too awesome to show you. :P )
I do web dev here. You could say this is where HR (and the other sites, graphics, and video I produce) is born.

It would be even better if I could sit in a chair without pain longer than 10-15 minutes. But, that's what the wireless devices are for. (Laying in bed still workin'. ;) )

Thanks to a good friend for hookin' me up!

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 swamphntr

swamphntr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Photography

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:46 PM

This is where all of the magic happens...

Posted Image

That's dual 24s hooked up to a dual Xeon server. (Server off camera. It's just too awesome to show you. :P )
I do web dev here. You could say this is where HR (and the other sites, graphics, and video I produce) is born.

It would be even better if I could sit in a chair without pain longer than 10-15 minutes. But, that's what the wireless devices are for. (Laying in bed still workin'. ;) )

Thanks to a good friend for hookin' me up!

Nice set up ...two screens are you doing video?

My office is crammed up with 3 pcs and one mac for editing. Used to be my family existed on one pc in the livingroom, now we have a full blown office complex. LOL

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:05 PM

Nice set up ...two screens are you doing video?

My office is crammed up with 3 pcs and one mac for editing. Used to be my family existed on one pc in the livingroom, now we have a full blown office complex. LOL

I'm certified on Avid and the system has it loaded, though I don't really use it much. (HR video is mostly down with Open Source editing software.) I find simply working with print graphics in Photoshop requires this much desktop real estate though.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 Capt Rick Hiott

Capt Rick Hiott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Photography, Hunting.....

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:27 AM

Thats sweet! One for each eye,,,Ha-Ha-Ha.....

Hey, can you do web sites with flash? If so we need to talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users