Photo

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 tabbk

tabbk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Hunting , Fishing, yard work,...the beach....mostly anything outside.

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:14 PM

Hi and Welcome Kerry. So glad you decided to join us. I am from PA as well as a number of our membership. I have personally met a bunch of our membership and can truly say that I have not met a questionable one yet. I have hunted with a number of them too even that Bruce guy. I have about 15 years experience hunting with a 243 and it will do the job for you. I am so glad we have another female hunter in our midst so welcome and if you have any hunting related questions fire away.

#32 tabbk

tabbk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Hunting , Fishing, yard work,...the beach....mostly anything outside.

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

Thank you so much...If I have any questions I will sure ask !...That Bruce guy led me to this web site...gald he did...I just wish I had time to look at EVERTYHING on it !...
I love my little 243...If you hit them in the right spot they are down with it. The woods I hunt it's all I need ...Would love a bow though...I love a challenge...one day maybe !
thanks for the welcome.. Posted Image

#33 tabbk

tabbk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:34 PM

Thank you so much...I am finding my way around a bit on here...great web site....some really nice people ...just wish I had hours to check it ALL out ! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users