The Wife May Have A Line On A Job

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:21 AM

Some of you may know that my wife has been on unemployment for the past 6 months or so. She got a call from an employment agency yesterday. A girl that I went to school with is the HR director for the employment agency. She offered my wife a job AT the employment agency rather than THROUGH it. Starting pay is between $25 and $30 an hour! If she can get this job our financial outlook will be GREATLY improved. I hate asking for prayers about something like this..... but we REALLY need her to get this job. If ya'll could, just please keep us in your prayers it would mean so much to us.
Semper Fi

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:08 AM

Some of you may know that my wife has been on unemployment for the past 6 months or so. She got a call from an employment agency yesterday. A girl that I went to school with is the HR director for the employment agency. She offered my wife a job AT the employment agency rather than THROUGH it. Starting pay is between $25 and $30 an hour! If she can get this job our financial outlook will be GREATLY improved. I hate asking for prayers about something like this..... but we REALLY need her to get this job. If ya'll could, just please keep us in your prayers it would mean so much to us.

No prob, you got it buddy. Posted Image

#3 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

Prayers sent!
Posted Image

#4 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:13 AM

Posted Image You got it Terry Posted Image
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#5 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:51 PM

I hate asking for prayers about something like this...

Why? :)
It's not like you're asking for favor in the outcome of a sporting event or something.

Call upon Him: Jehovah-Jireh, "The Lord Will Provide" (Genesis 22:1-14).
Our God knows your every need and is more than sufficient to cover all.

We stand with you, Terry.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#6 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:59 PM

Wishing her the best. This will be a Godsend for sure, when it happens.

#7 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

God has plans to prosper you Terry so no harm in asking for prayers!Posted Image ....Lifting her up!
Posted Image

#8 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

Thank's ya'll. At this point I think we need all the prayers we can get. It's so easy to get to the point to where you want to give up when you see a mountain of bills, and the checks fall just short. If she gets this job ya'll don't know how much of a releif it will be. I guess if she does get it I'll have to find something else to worry about LOL Gotta feed the grey hairs ya know?
Semper Fi

#9 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

Prayers for you and your wife Terry.

#10 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:49 AM

I would say that this is a very justifyable request. Praying that your wife get this job or another soon.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#11 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

Well all, we should know something about that job tomorrow after 2pm..... (when she goes for her testing) Her website design and computer abilities are going to come into play in helping her attain this job, However, God will be the one that helps her display her talents to the employers. He will be the one who guides them to choose her. So if ya'll would just ask one more time tonight for good measure.
Semper Fi

#12 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:22 PM

"Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, 'Oh that Thou would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast [territory], and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!' And God granted him that which he requested." 1 Chron 4:10

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#13 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:44 PM

Well all Jenn scored really well on her tests. Next step is waiting to see if she gets the job or no.... Probably has an interview or 2 left as well but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users